Search by Labels

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Review: Wake - Lisa McMann

Rating: 2/5
Summary: Janie can see peoples dreams, from the sexy to the funny to the disturbing. She begins dating a classmate, who also happens to be the only person she tells about her secret power, she sees that his dreams are frightening and reveal more than she wants to know about him. Her dream-watching ability eventually leads her to aid the police and save her friends.
Review: I only read this a few months ago and I barely remember it. Thats how "blah" this book is in my opinion. The plot was relatively uneventful, the characters rather flat, and the conflict was insubstantial. Definitely for a young audience. I was unimpressed with this book and I won't be reading the sequels, even if there is a rumor that there will be movies. Maybe they'll be better than the books....

No comments:

Post a Comment