Search by Labels

Monday, October 10, 2011

Review: Across the Universe - Beth Revis

Rating: 5/5
Summary: Amy leaves Earth on a ship bound for a new planet frozen until their expected arrival in a few hundred years. She's accidentally unfrozen not upon reaching the new planet, but years before, and must cope with fitting in to this new and strange society thats so very different than Earth life as she was used to.
Review: Oh, I can't say enough about this book. I love the plot, the characters, the imagery, the romance (and of course there is!) The characters are absolutely believable and I completely connected with Amy's rebellious attitude. (I've secretly always wanted red hair anyway.) I am depressed that I have to wait until next year to read the sequel and then even longer to read the third book, but you better bet I'm first in line on the waiting list at my library. This is a definite must read, especially if you like the classic YA books!

Buy it here: Across the Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment