Search by Labels

Friday, October 14, 2011

Review: The Body Finder - Kimberly Derting

Rating: 4/5
Summary: Violet can sense dead bodies, whether they be animal or human. When a serial killer is offing teenage girls in her town she becomes determined to help her father, a member of the local police station, to find and capture the killer. In the midst of all this, she falls in love with her best friend Jay, who is the only of her friends that knows her secret.
Review: While the characters seemed a little underdeveloped, the story was unique and created great imagery. I enjoyed reading this book and quickly got through the pages because I wanted to see what happened next. I didn't relate to any of the personalities, which kept me a little removed from the story, but the twists in the plot carried me through to the end. Overall, an interesting read but nothing to scramble to the library for either.

No comments:

Post a Comment