Search by Labels

Friday, November 4, 2011

Review: Dream Girl - Lauren Mechling

Rating: 3/5
Summary: Claire has dreams that lead her to discover things about people and her future. When she makes a new friend at a new school, she must figure out how to harness her gift to save her friend's family from a terrible fate.
Review: While the characters were fantastic and the concept was very interesting, the book was a little slow in plot. I definitely envied Claire's life and the people in it and I give props to the author for creating the first realistic boy character I've read in a long while. The story would have been more interesting though if there was a bit more action and drama in my opinion. Thinking back on it, and I just finished the book, there's no particular part that stood out to me. A fun read, but not worth wasting money on.

No comments:

Post a Comment