Search by Labels

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Review: Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater

Rating: 3/5
Summary: In a world where werewolves are real Grace finds herself in love with a boy who just happens to be one. When Grace realizes she herself is not wholly human, more problems surface than just the fact that this is the last year her love Sam will be able to change back in to a human form.
Review: While incredibly slow, this book had an interesting concept. I didn't really enjoy it though as there were no really well defined plot climaxes and the characters seemed unrealistic and unbelievable. I won't be reading the 2nd and 3rd books in this trilogy because I didn't find the first one enough of a page-turner to keep my interest in the first place. A younger teen may enjoy this, but I like a little more suspense and intensity.

No comments:

Post a Comment